Polly Blodgett (born c. 1919) is an American Figure skater. She competed for the Boston Skating Club. At age 15 she was the 1935 United States junior ladies champion and the 1934 junior pairs champion with partner Roger Turner.
She continued to compete on a senior level for the next few years, winning silver and bronze medals both as a singles and pairs skater. In 1940 she enrolled at Mills College, where she appeared in ice galas. On New Years Eve of 1942 she married Robert B. Watson. After her marriage she appeared in the 1947 "Ice Chips Revue" held by the Skating Club of Boston.
Competitive Highlights: SinglesEdit
|US Figure Skating Championships||1st J.||2nd||3rd|
Competitive Highlights: PairsEdit
|US Figure Skating Championships||1st J.||2nd|
- ↑ "Boston Girl Wins Figure Skate Toga"The Pittsburgh Press, February 10, 1935
- ↑ "R. F. Turner, Polly Blodgett Win Junior Pair Skate Title", Chicago Daily Tribune, March 11, 1934, p. 1
- ↑ "Flashing Skates Inaugurate Ice Rink" Berkeley Daily Gazette, Nov 1, 1940
- ↑ Maine Marriage Records
- ↑ Ice Chips Review program
- ↑ SC Boston record of club award winners
- ↑ 100th anniversary committee